This website, and the products, including e-liquids, which are described and offered for sale on it, are intended for, and available for sale exclusively to, persons of legal age. If you are not at least 21 years of age you may not purchase our products. IF YOU ARE NOT OF LEGAL AGE, PLEASE EXIT THIS WEBSITE NOW. Your continued use of this website is a representation by you that you are 21 years of age or older.
WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. No matter how it's delivered, nicotine is harmful for youth and young adults.
CALIFORNIA PROP. 65 WARNING
WARNING:This product can expose you to chemicals, including acetaldehyde and formaldehyde, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to nicotine, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, visit https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/.
- E-liquids contain nicotine and other substances which may be toxic. Avoid skin contact or any contact with eyes. Should contact occur, immediately flush with water and seek medical attention.
- Inhaling e-liquids exposes you to health risks. E-liquids contain many chemicals, including, but not limited to, nicotine, propylene glycol, glycerin and natural and artificial flavors, which may cause respiratory illness, disease, lung problems, breathing problems, or other adverse health effects.
E-liquids are not intended to be orally ingested, and can bepoisonous if swallowed. If you or another person swallows an e-liquid, call the Poison Control Hotline at 1-800-222-1222 and seek immediate medical attention.
- The aerosol/vapor from e-liquids may contain acetaldehyde, formaldehyde or other harmful or potentially harmful ingredients and chemicals that are known to damage health.
- E-liquids are not safe for use by children and are not sold for use by children. E-liquids should be kept out of the reach and control of children at all times. If a child comes into contact with an e-liquid, including skin contact or ingestion, call the Poison Control Hotline at 1-800-222-1222 and seek immediate medical attention.
- Pregnant women, women who are or will be breastfeeding, people with high blood pressure, people with heart conditions and people with asthma should not use e-liquids.
- Consult a physician if you have concerns regarding whether e-liquids may be an appropriate product for you.
- E-liquids are not safe substitutes for cigarettes or other tobacco products, and are not marketed as tools for quitting smoking. Humble e-liquids have not been tested, evaluated or approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental or regulatory body, and are not intended to treat, prevent or cure any disease or condition.
- E-liquids may contain carcinogens normally found in tobacco products.
- Much remains unknown about the short-term and long-term effects of inhaling e-liquids on the human body and brain. Humble makes no product safety guarantees with respect to our e-liquid products.
- Do not inhale or come into contact with e-liquids if you are allergic to any ingredient, such as nicotine, propylene glycol, vegetable glycerin or flavorings. If while using e-liquids you experience symptoms such as nausea; allergic reactions including a skin rash; difficulty breathing; swelling of the lips, mouth or tongue; vomiting; dizziness; headache; blurred vision; diarrhea, weakness or rapid heartbeat, you should stop using e-liquids immediately, call the Poison Control Hotline at 1-800-222-1222, and seek immediate medical attention.
- No portion of the content of this website is designed or intended to constitute or substitute for professional medical advice.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION ON HEALTH EFFECTS OF INHALING E-LIQUIDS
For additional information on the health effects of inhaling e-liquids, please consult:
The Centers for Disease Control:https://www.cdc.gov/tobacco/data_statistics/sgr/e-cigarettes/index.htm;
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration:https://www.fda.gov/TobaccoProducts/PublicHealthEducation/default.htm
The U.S. Surgeon General:https://e-cigarettes.surgeongeneral.gov/